Join The Fonda Team

If you would like to join our incredibly warm, nurturing and hardworking family, drop us an email with a cover letter to: [email protected]

If you have a preference as to which Fonda team you’d like to join, please let us know in your cover letter.

***

The philosophy Mi Casa Su Casa, or my home is your home, embodies how we treat Fondarians (our staff); like our family, and how we treat our guests; like guests in our own home.

We believe we offer a unique working environment to Fondarians. Our senior leaders all receive a share of the total profit dependant on their level. In fact, 20 per cent of the total profit for each Fonda is distributed among our leaders, while the other 80 per cent goes back into, literally, building the business.

Why do we do this? As a company owned restaurant model we don’t franchise. This means we need our leaders to think, feel and ultimately act like business owners. We believe the only we to do this is to share the profit so our leaders get ownership, without having to take any financial risk.

Why Fonda?

We have an awesome culture full of great people (we know everyone says this, but we really do).

We are a young brand that has bold and aggressive growth aspirations – we’d like you to grow with us (we were recently ranked the 22nd fastest growing company in Australia by BRW – up from 39 last year).

We listen to our people and don’t follow convention for the sake of it. Have a great idea? We want to hear about it!

Fondarians are encouraged to lead, not manage. There is a level of autonomy and respect that comes with that.

You will get regular feedback and be rewarded and recognised for your performance.